Various tweets from the last
few weeks month:
- Hmm, the “Straighten” tool in iPhoto isn’t working on on the photos I took at the Seattle Pride Parade (Ba-dum-dum-chhh!)
- Some people can’t count. 1.1-Carradine 1.2-McMahon 1.3-Fawcett 2.1-Jackson 2.2-Mays 2.3-?
- At least now the angel’s whites will be whiter. RIP Billy Mays.
- Do I turn my
Twitter icon black to show solidarity with Michael Jackson? Or white?
What color represents NOT siding with child molester?
- Wolverine Origins game ending is LE-GEN-DAAARRYYY!!! I sure hope there’s a sequel.
- Peter Moore challenges Obama http://is.gd/18w06 Get off the videogame demonization kick, eh? It’s about moderation and parents parenting.
- Iran 2009 = USA 2004. Relected conservative, patriarical, fundamentalist, homophobic, warmonger.
- I guess I accidentally a whole meme.
- Remember the DHS warning about right-wing extremists that the right-wing went bonkers over? Shockingly, its coming true. http://is.gd/YtH0
- I’m a Photoshop Pirate, treasure troves of bountiful booty are stored deep in my hidden folders! CTRL-AARRRRR!
- Kids these days throw the word “confirmed” like it’s the new “unsubstantiated rumor”.
- I can’t wait for our otherwise awesome fans to stop using the word “gay” in place of “bad”.